controversial actress Lindsay Lohan appears to have stalled after he was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident last month when his Porsche would be a pedestrian in an alley behind the luxurious Manhattan cutting.New York prosecutors said Lindsay Lohan court appearance scheduled for Tuesday has been canceled. No hearing date has been set for the future, an indication of the Public Prosecutor has decided not to proceed with the case. “Apparently, prosecutors agreed that there is not enough to go on.” Lohan said the spokesman, Steve Honig. “It turned out to be nothing as we have said from the beginning.” actress, 26, in and out of court, and prison rehabilitation in 2007 drunken driving arrest in Los Angeles, was charged Sept. 19 with an offense after a man said he was struck by the actress behind the Hotel Dream car. Police
Lohan issued a ticket with a court date Oct. 23.A spokesman for the office of the public prosecutor in Manhattan declined to comment on the reasons for the complaint against the “Mean Girls” actress was nowhere. A week after the incident in New York, Lindsay Lohan would have a public spat with a man who says that she refused to see the pictures he had of her from his phone to remove. She said the man attacked her, but the charges were withdrawn. earlier this month, police in Long Island responded to an early morning 911 call about a verbal dispute with Lohan and her mother Dina, but no arrests, a door chairman of the Nassau County Police said. Lohan remains on probation in California until 2014 as part of a theft of jewelry.