Pretty Little Liars Cast Interview With iHeartRadio
– Talk about everyone’s reactions to the finale
– Discuss their favourite fan theories
– Talk about the musical episode
– Mention the famous dancing scene
ONTD, whats your favourite theory?
FX – FARGO 3×05 Promo “The House of Special Purpose” + BTS Video & Casting News
Nikki and Ray’s retaliation has consequences for Emmit; Gloria and Winnie start connecting the dots.
A behind-the-scenes look on the process that Ewan goes through in completing the look of both Ray and Emmit Stussy.
Ya don't say. @MaryMcDonnell10 is joining the cast of #Fargo. Read more on @EW.https://t.co/Sg9FSNMl6M
— Fargo (@FargoFX) May 10, 2017
President Laura Roslin herself, Mary McDonnell, will be joining the cast of Fargo starting in next week’s episode! Her character, Ruby Goldfarb, is described as “the so-called storage queen of The Great Lakes region, who offers Emmit Stussy a way out of the mess he’s in.”
SOURCE 1 2 3
Weinstein is dumping ‘Suite Francaise’ on Lifetime
Weinstein’s ‘Suite Francaise’ Lands On Lifetime: Michelle Williams-Matthia Schoenaerts WWII Romance Gets Airdate https://t.co/yluTk9ZgT1 pic.twitter.com/iNgDDsKUEh
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) 10. Mai 2017
– based on Irène Némirovsky’s unfinished novel
– was filmed forever ago
– had a theatrical release in some countries in 2015
Fyre Fest organizers tried it, allegedly sent cease-and-desist letters to haterz
Fyre Festival organizers sent cease-and-desist letters to people who criticized the festival on social media https://t.co/Hiu8rwS6Ji
— The Cut (@TheCut) May 10, 2017
– Someone just served the Fyre Fest organizers its sixth lawsuit in Florida court over the failure of the festival, claiming the organizers sent cease-and-desist letters to people who criticized the festival on social media.
– Rolling Stone reports that Kenneth and Emily Reel, a couple from North Carolina who paid $ 4600 for a VIP villa at the Fyre Festival in the Bahamas are suing organizers Ja Rule and Billy McFarland– as well as the festival's PR firm 42 West and ad company Matte Projects. The couple never made it to the island as the festival was shut down after its big fail on its first day.
– The couple are suing for $ 5 million for alleging fraudulent misrepresentation, negligent representation, fraud, etc. The suit also details the cease-and-desist letters Fyre's attorneys allegedly sent out to certain people who criticized the festival on social media.
– An excerpt from the lawsuit:
“Those individuals who elected to speak negatively about the Defendants on social media, they are now being threatened with legal action via cease-and-desist letters. Specifically, if the social media comments were not taken down, the Defendants claim they could ‘incite violence, rioting, or civil unrest,’ with the caveat that if ‘someone innocent does get hurt as a result … Fyre Festival will hold you accountable and responsible.’ ”
-The lawsuit also criticizes social media posts from “Fyre Starter” influencers, Kendall Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Baldwin, who did not accurately label their promotions:
“Almost all of the 400 influencers who shared the promotional videos and photos never noted the posts were actually advertisements — despite the fact that the Federal Trade Commission requires social media users to clearly and conspicuously disclose their relationships to brands.”
-According to Vice, only model and “Gone Girl” actress Emily Ratajkowski had labeled her promotion as an ad, as required by the Federal Trade Commission.
– The lawsuit also states that the “vague and deceptive refund ‘application’ is just another illusory promise by Defendants designed to mislead distressed ticket holders.” Forms offering free tickets to a 2018 Fyre Festival instead of refunds were apparently circulated to 2017 Fyre Festival victims by the organizers last week.
– Read the full lawsuit on Scribd.
SOURCE: THE CUT